To Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws.
You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order and ensure a trouble free transaction.
- Verify that the firearm you wish to purchase from Tick Licker Firearms meets the laws of your state, county, or city.
- Complete your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-503-371-2828. Sometime our emails are blocked by spam filters.
- Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- Write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- If you choose a FFL holder not on file with us, have them email, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Tick Licker Firearms, LLC
1322 Hylo RD SE
Salem, OR 97306
Tick Licker Firearms Fax: 1-503-375-3208
E-Mail forms to: email@example.com
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Tick Licker Firearms. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm, you will need to pick it up.
Important: Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
**Failure to read and complete all the necessary steps above could result in the delay of receiving your firearm(s). **